Friday, September 6, 2013

~ Chelan ~

I have lived in WA my entire life (well, minus I think the first 2 years) so why have I not been to this little "gem" of a town!? Crazy!
We loved it, the motel (cleanest motel ever) the restaurants, the wineries (only hit 2), the lake itself, and of course the friends we went with.
Here are some pictures from our weekend:
 We only had it on Hailey's ipod...LoL  What I loved about this trip was taking the girls, Alaina is graduated, Hailey is 16, and Cait is coming up fast behind them. It was so fun to create memories with them. They are so much fun at these ages. They came to all the wineries and drank soda and ate amazing food. I felt like we did a bit for everyone on this weekend trip.

 The girls snuggling

 At Karma vineyards...this is the champagne flight...loved it.  (There's barely room for me AND the guns in this picture) :-)  And the only shirt he wore with sleeves all weekend was on the golf course. LoL Gotta love that man!

 Dinner at The Bakery - amazing!

 Group photo, sans the photographer

 Johnny rented a jetski for the day

 Joe rented a boat

 It was a great day on the water!!! We all had a great time.

 Tubing, water skiing and wake boarding!

 The girls take over the jetski
Best thing about this mini vacation - we found another family we vacation great with....here's to many more in the years to come.  
We will be going back next Summer....we loved it. Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment