I know most of you keep up with us on Instagram, but this has been one crazy summer and here it is already September. Can you believe it? She's a JR already? Sheesh!
I can't believe how bad I have been about blogging.
Now it's Disneyland, camping, clamming and hopefully some snow this year.
How about these thunderstorms? Unbelievable!
I can't seem to think of anything else terribly exciting going on, Hailey's room is getting re-done but I won't post pictures until it's finished...her chandelier should arrive today.
Bedding is next, along with curtains then we should be good to go. Last room Mom and Dad will ever buy her, Dad says she needs a job. LoL But I love it, she can stay with us forever. :-)
We have spent 2 nights so far in our new travel trailer, yes in the driveway. LoL We can't wait to go camping, shotgun weekend in October to kick off clamming. I am adding a new duvet cover to our bed and foam on Hailey's bunks...as well as valances...All in the material from my house. I love those pheasants!! LoL
Time to go and finish dinner...John is golfing so it's a "girls night" at the Eldridge home tonight!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment