Jason and Mindy arrived a couple hours before we did and so when we pulled in the boys took no time and got us all settled in.
However, I believe they might have had an alterior motive for their quick set up.....the Hawks were on. And yes, we have cable at that campground.
I stared dinner, which consisted of pretty much appetizers for our first night, easy and quick. Then I hear, "hey Jason grab that corner of the couch" - what? now you're moving furniture in my new trailer? Sure enough, a better view of the TV. I had no idea the couch even moved.
Gemma's first time on the beach was a huge success. She ran and ran - this picture was taken about an hour afterwards. She is OUT! She did good camping, she stayed close with no leash, she came when we called her. There was a little boy next door that all he wanted to do was play with her. He would wait outside (barefoot) for her to come out. It was pretty cute. She did however get car sick right before we got to the campground. There is a windy road we now call Gemma's corner. LoL I love this picture...we are cleaning our clams and everyone was so happy and excited. John is always leary of the cleaning process, he hates the mess. But we did great, we kept it as simple as possible and everything was done and cleaned up within an hour. But, this time we only took the clams we would eat, everyone is allowed 15 each and I think our total catch was about 25. We fried some up the next day. The weather was sunny and 65 everyday, we couldn't have asked for better.
Here's John and his little girls all napping on his new couch. It doesn't appear to be as long as our last one, but the managed to make it work. And both girls will sit on the back of the couch and look out the window. They will also sit on the bottom bunk in Hailey's room and watch out the window.
Can't wait til Thanksgiving when we get to use it again!



No comments:
Post a Comment