Here's a quick pic of the new car. John went blue, surprise surprise. I wanted the black one (no surprise there either) LoL
He must've called me from the dealership 5 times while he was working the deal....I told him "that's why you shouldn't do these things by yourself"
But he got the deal he needed, at least we hadn't put a new windshield and tires on the Forte yet!
He has wanted this car for 2 years...And Hailey loves it!
I am still a little confused by it, no key - push button start and buttons on the door handles - I will get it figured out though.
This isn't the best photo but after we finished up at the dealership (2 hours later) we went to Europa Bistro so it was dark and foggy. I told John since he didn't get the black one he was taking me to dinner. LoL It was a late Tuesday night but we had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment